Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday dinner

We have a tradition in our family that on Halloween night I make a disgusting dinner...not in taste but in look. Since the Jessikca's were not with us for dinner on Halloween night we decided we would postpone our Halloween dinner until Saturday,....then there was the BYU game so we had to have wings so we decided we would just have it on Sunday. The kids love it and really look forward to what kind of creation I am going to come up with.

This is the famous foot, complete with huge toenails and blood coming out of the top of the foot where it was chopped off.  I made puke potatoes, notice the green to the right of the foot complete with chunks and all......the kids kept commenting that it should taste like mint. 



The best part of the whole meal was that we had the missionaries over for dinner....the look on their face when we put the potatoes on the table and then the meat foot was priceless...I am not sure if they will come back anytime soon....

I already have the menu for next year....brains and worms anyone want to come!!!  I can't wait!!!

No comments: