Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or treating



These are some pictures from Halloween. The kids had a 
great time. Mckenna and Dani didn't care that we weren't
out for hours, however the boys wanted to stay out all 
night. We were home by 9:30......I wonder if I freeze the candy they got 
can I save it for next year? 

Danielle was Hannah Montana..she sang to us all night! Mckenna
decided on Thursday that she wanted to be a pumpkin...and
Dani needed to be a black cat. Maybe next year. Michael had this
way scary mask with a big black curly afro. We didn't get a picture
because Mckenna was scared to death of it so he had to keep it
well hidden from us. Cody started out being a wrestler and he 
and Michael 
just ended up spray painting their hair and painting their 
faces. They were just in it for the candy!

The boys went off with some friends in our old neighborhood
while the littlest girls were with us. Mckenna loved going 
with her big sister to each of the houses. It was fun to watch them go up to each house and how slow Mckenna would walk behind Dani 
depending on how scary the houses were. At one of the houses a man 
told her how pretty she was and she said I know...at least she said 
thank you. Honestly I don't know where we got her! 

Jessika was at a football game marching and the other Jessica
was competing in her swim meet. Which by the way she made
the finals and will be swimming again next Friday! Yea Jessica!

Sorry for all the posts I feel like now I am caught up and I have 
figured out how to post videos and multiple pictures yea go me! 

No comments: