Sunday, November 23, 2008

Soothing Sunday

Today after church Mckenna wanted to help do something. I told her she could use the swiffer on the floor. Our floor ALWAYS has hair on it, thank you very much Sam. When I told her to put the swiffer away when I went to check on her this is what I found......

She did it so well I think her name will be added to the chore chart...the other kids will be so happy!
Look siblings......she even does chores with a smile! 
AND she poses for the camera!!!!

After she finished the entire floor she said don't walk on the floor cause it's all clean now and it's still wet....wonder where she hears that from!!!

Please take note of the outfit...she has worn this for 3 days. As soon as we get home she goes straight to her "PJ's" as she calls them and changes out of her other clothes. I think I will have to hide them because it doesn't matter if they are in the dirty clothes hamper or not she goes and gets them.  She says they are her favorite....I am just happy that there is one child in our house that is happy to do chores....but she is only 3!!!

2 comments:

Rennie said...

#1. You already know I LOVE this girl!!!!

#2 The shirt cracks me up and it is NO wonder that she wants to wear this particular shirt!

#3 Are you renting her out? I need some help over here?

Melissa said...

She is such a sweetheart! I am crossing my fingers for you that she will not outgrow this phase like most do (teenagers) LOL