Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Evolution of Mckenna's hair


On Thursday Mckenna finally got a real haircut! After many many requests by Mike and Jessika I finally caved and got her hair cut. I am not sure why I wouldn't do it I guess it was because it was her baby hair and after 3 1/2 years I was kind of attached. Not because I did cute things to her hair all the time, in fact she usually wouldn't let me do anything with it other than wash and brush it.  Sometimes she would tolerate Jessika braiding it but that usually would come out in less than 5 minutes after her big sissy would spend almost an hour trying to get a 3 year old to sit still. 

3 months


Before going in to have her hair cut....she was a little confused as to why I took so many pictures of the back of her hair...aren't you supposed to take a picture of my face???? 


"Finally mom takes a picture of my face!!!"


I will admit that I should have done this sooner.....She loves her new hair cut and if she didn't have sassiness and attitude before she sure has it now! She shakes her head side to side and just laughs as her new shorter locks hits her face. 

1 comment:

Rennie said...

I just wanna pinch those little cheeks!