Sunday, October 19, 2008

Trunk or Treat

So after the family picture field trip it was time to go home and get ready for the annual Trunk or Treat at our church. A couple of weeks ago I mentioned to Mike that I thought it would be a good idea if we had a theme costume for our family. Really the possibilities are endless with a group our size. He wasn't too excited about the whole idea, he's usually a good sport about these things and I am the one that's hesitant. I was persistent about it and came up with several ideas to choose from. I thought we could be Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Mike didn't want to be a dwarf....I really didn't want to dress up in a Snow White costume and wig but in the spirit of family unity I was willing to do it. Mike really wasn't buying in to it. So I said fine lets just be Snow White in the seven dorks.....the creative lightbulb went off and so we came up with Off Whyte and the seven dorks.... 


Off Whyte and the seven dorks starring Allison as Off Whyte, Mike as Daddy dork, Jessika as Pointless, Jessica as Hopeless, Cody as Knock Knock, Michael as Who's There, Danielle as Smartee pants, Mckenna as Perfect Dork.....
"What we aren't eating the cupcakes"
"I'm pretty bored by this whole thing when does the trunk or treating start?"



Yes, I really am with him and yes, I really do love him. But does anyone know a good dentist?



Mike walked around the entire night asking people if they wanted a kiss, he was quite disgusting looking, when they turned up their nose at him he quickly gave them a chocolate kiss. He's such the joker!!! Even though the kids at first were not too excited about being dorks we all pulled it off and it will be a memory we will not soon forget.....I have to start thinking about next year!!!




No comments: