Monday, October 6, 2008

HELP!!!

Ok so I decided that I would take control of this whole blog thing since it was my idea to begin with. Mike is out of town so I thought I could take advantage of this time and try to figure it out. I thought how hard can it be to add some pictures WELL I can tell you that it has taken me 2 days to just make the slideshow and then when I finally figured out how to do that...then there was the whole process about getting it to our blog. I still am not sure why it's not under the column entitled slideshow?!?!? Doesn't it know that's where it's supposed to be??? There's no click and dragging on the slideshow to move it where it is supposed to be either! UGH! I am totally up for anyone who would like to come and show me how to make this whole blog thing work and help me make my page pretty...I will bake you any treat you want....

Anyway here are some random pictures of our family. Stay tuned as we try to figure this out!

2 comments:

Just Jones'n said...

ur doing good honey.

Tara said...

Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm just finding all kinds of people I know today on blogs!! Didn't know you did one! i'll put in my follows!! :O) Maybe you could post some reminders about the darn veggie co-op considering I'll forget until 7:45 am on Tuesday morning!!!!!!