Sunday, October 19, 2008

Introducing....the ballerina

A couple of weeks ago I was at the Y and saw that they offered dance 
classes for preschoolers. I thought that would be a great 
opportunity for Mckenna to have some activity and interaction 
with other kids other than my workout time at the gym. 
So we signed her up. She so loves it! She is so excited to go to
her dance class and is eager to show anyone who will watch 
what she has learned. Poor Cody had to endure criss 
cross apple sauce on his square of the carpet and standing on his toes with his hands over his head....he was a good sport though and he would 
die if he knew I repeated that! 


2 comments:

Rennie said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I have such a little tender spot in my heart for her!

Rennie said...

Allison...I "tagged" you on a "weird"/random facts tag on my blog. See my blog for instructions.