Friday, January 16, 2009

She's Driving!!!!

On December 15th Jessika finally got her driver's license. She was so excited that she finally gets to drive. A month later we are finally getting used to her driving. I drug my feet in allowing her to get her license because I didn't want to have to worry about her getting into an accident. We have quite a few rules no one in the car with her for at least six months, she has to call me when she gets to her destination and when she gets ready to leave and of course no texting or talking on the phone while driving. Call me paranoid, anal or whatever but after Jayson got his license 2 weeks later he totaled his car. Guess what he had a friend in the car! Luckily no one was hurt but the thought still weighs on my mind when I know that she is in the car driving. 
Leaving to go to school on her first day of driving! She's  like mom really do you have to take a picture of me! 

No comments: