Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scared of Santa???

Mckenna has it rough she really does. All of her siblings are so much older than her and they really sometimes get a kick out of tormenting her or teaching her things that they think is cute for her to do. 

This year she was really excited about Christmas and the Santa thing....that is until the Jessikcas got a hold of her. I am not sure what exactly they said to her but it wasn't good I am sure of it. When I asked them about it they denied saying anything to her but I think I know better because they were totally smiling as they said they didn't do anything. 

A couple of days before Christmas I said Santa will be here in a couple of days and Mckenna was like um no I don't want him to come. I said sure you do he's going to bring you lots of presents and he's going to come down the chimney. She said no I don't want him to come. She was terrified at the mere thought of that man coming into our house. I threatened all of the kids if they teased her about Santa we were canceling Christmas. Christmas Eve when I was putting Mckenna to bed I was laying with her and said ok we need to hurry and go to bed Santa is coming. She went under her covers and crawled to the end of her bed and said NO I don't want him to come tell him not to come! 

All was well Christmas morning when she saw presents and I guess decided that Santa wasn't so bad after all. 

No comments: