Sunday, January 4, 2009

December recap


So I took a break from blogging in December. Not because I was overtly busy, I mean I was but not so much that I couldn't write some thoughts or something. Sadly it's because I had to use our old computer to download the videos from Dani and Jessika's Christmas concerts so I couldn't post things that happened after the concerts because it would make everything out of order....SO here it is January 4th (now it's the 16th) and I am just getting around to doing it. So bare with me as I try to write down all the memorable moments of December.

Dani had her first Christmas concert on December 2nd. I love going to Elementary school concerts because all the kids are so excited to perform. Dani was no exception because she was singing a solo. She sang part of "Home for the Holidays". She had been practicing for weeks around the house. One thing about Danielle is that when she gets up in front of alot of people she tends to be shy. We were so proud of her when she got up and sang in front of everyone. She was by far the best singer out of all the kids who had solos....I am not just saying that because she belongs to us either. She looked beautiful and sang beautiful. I think we have a singer in the family. It's hard to tell on the video but she is the first one that sings.


1 comment:

Mr. Jones said...

Dani, you are awesome!

Dad