Monday, November 30, 2009

Mckennisms

Mckenna and I were watching TV one day she has this new found fascination with commercials and the things they are trying to get young kids to want. A particular commercial came on with a doll.

Mckenna: OOHHHH mom I wanna buy that.
Me: Do you have any money
Mckenna: No, well (long pause) daddy does.
Me: Ok but do you have any money?
Mckenna: Um do you have money?
Me: Yes
Mckenna: Well I will buy it with your money!

Me: Mckenna it's my birthday today.
Mckenna: It's your birthday AGAIN? How many birthdays do you get to have?

Me: Can you give Mckenna her medicine?
Mike: Well sure, I'll just hop right to it (dripping with sarcasm)
Mckenna: Well dad can I do it with you?

While taking a walk with Mike one day....
Mckenna: So dad, when you get to be small like me, will you chase lizards with me?


1 comment:

Amy said...

oh, MaDora! You are too funny!! Merin had so much fun having a sleep over with you. Thanks for being such a good friend :)