Thursday, October 29, 2009

More random vacation pictures

This was the last night before we were heading back to Salt Lake. This was about the closest that Mckenna got to Curt the entire trip. She always warms up to him on the last day. One day, Curt, you will be her favorite uncle.

I think that they are wondering what the heck everyone is doing. Maybe that was when dear old dad was dancing to YMCA?
Mckenna was very proud of her pirate treasures. Notice in the background lots of legs -- this was the only picture that I took of everyone playing wallyball. Um I think that's what they called it. Anyway this is what everyone was doing in their spare time. Sorry I can't explain to you what wallyball is except it's played in a raquetball court with a volleyball net.
Every year, they have pool games one afternoon. I am not sure what they are trying to do with or to Danielle but she is being a good sport about it for sure!
Cody repelling down from his walk in the trees. To get up their you have to climb up a tree log and then up this climbing wall. Then you get to walk around on a very thin wire up in the trees. Our whole family did this with the exception of Mckenna, Dani and I. I can safely say that I will NEVER attempt to try this!


Cody getting ready for his first dance. Notice all the stuff in the back ground the boys lived out of their suitcase for a week.
Jessica walking in the trees!
Michael following Jessica in the trees.
Mike and I with his sister Sherry after our hike up the the waterfall. The four of us took a nice leisurely hike up to these waterfalls. It was so nice to smell the fresh mountain air and take in the beautiful sights.
Michael and Cody with the cousins at the dance. They were too cool for words.

No comments: