Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shopping for shoes.....

with Dad!!!!! While I was at girls camp, Mckenna went shopping with Mike for new dress shoes. Shopping for shoes with Mike is an experience in and of itself. It's a very slow, thoughtful process. Needless to say Mckenna loves shopping for shoes as much as her dad does and has to try on EVERY shoe! So on a recent trip for shoes, Mckenna tagged along and was able to find some shoes and a bag to match. Mike said she searched diligently for the right shoes to match each bag!





4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wait until she is a teenager Mike and you have to buy all of those! You know you won't be able to refuse that smile, lol

For the Love of French said...

She sure is Allison's girl!

Rennie said...

Oh my gosh! That girl cracks me UP!!! Her poses are hysterical.

What I really think is that McKenna probably made him model the shoes and purses while SHE took pictures but you haven't posted those? I'll be waiting!

Mr. Jones said...

The halarious thing was Mckenna actually picked the bags to match the shoes. If I brought her a bag that didn't match, she would say,

"Oh no, Dad. These colors don't match. (then with the right bag) See? This color matches this color?"

Translation: "Dad, go get your ugly boy shoes and leave me alone...but not for long because I want to pose."